Ultimate Flash Alerts
Brightest LED Flashlight Alerts on call, SMS & notifications
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 1.2
- Size 4 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.irisstudio.flashalerts
- Program by Iris Studios and Services
Ultimate Flash Light Alerts on CALL, SMS and Notifications is proud to reach 3 Million + users and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing us.
We strive to make this app better. This release brings new functionality based on user feedback.
The major changes are:
➤ "Touch here to stop flash" option removed - Now get flash alert without obstruction.
➤ Enable/disable option to "Get Caller information with Flash Alerts" on Incoming Calls.
➤ Reduced Ads.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- CALL_PRIVILEGED: Allows an application to call any phone number, including emergency numbers, without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.